Session 2 - 21st May - Wardrobe Personality & Body Image – 1–5pm
2 part session to look at your personal image, learn about your colouring, body shape and style, and define your ideal look to suit your budget, personality and lifestyle.
- Exploration of body image and how we relate to our own bodies in person and in society. Changing trends in womens images, the power & growth of the media and how to step back from this. Including a 'self-love' and 'sharing the love' exercise!
- Face shape analysis - learn how to work with your face shape to find the most flattering necklines, accessories and prints.
- Explanation of the 5 Wardrobe Personalities and a fun on your feet exercise to discover which you are! Your personality determines everything about you, including how you shop, what you are attracted to buying and why. It's a real eye-opener!
- An explanation of the Body Analysis process that we use. How this process reconnects you with your real body, and puts both negative and positive thoughts in perspective.
- A mini body shape consultation with me and a free write up with tips sent after the session